Friday 2 July 2010

Mabini Project


Mabini is the name of a small village, near Butuan on the island of Mindanao in the Philippines. I (Pastor Richard), will be travelling from 7 July - 20 July to this area to pursue a relationship God has orchestrated between Pastor Berwyn and me and between Mabini Christian Fellowship and Kingdom Life Frankfurt. During my 10 day visit I will be leading a 3-day prophetic leadership conference, a 1-day worship seminar for the youth and I will be ministering to various churches and leaders in the area. The purpose of the trip is to establish the work God has begun and to find out how God wants KLF to support and build in this area of the world. I hope to keep a regular report of what God does during my visit on this blog together with pictures and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment