Friday 15 July 2011

KLM


How nice of the airline I flew with yesterday to call themselves KLM - Kingdom Life Missions! After being delayed because of storms in Amsterdam, I still managed to get my connecting flights from Amsterdam to Manila and from Manila to Butuan. When I arrived in Butuan, Berwyn and members of his family fetched me and we had a splendid day catching up and getting excited about what God has planned for our second missions trip to the Philippines. We have great expectations! Just being here and seeing all the needs around, I am certain that God has immeasurably more in store for us than we can possibly ask or imagine (Eph. 3:20,21)!

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared
for those who love him" 1 Cor. 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment